STARS Lottery Saskatchewan 2013
RULES GOVERNING OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE
Lottery Licence #LR12-0101
- Age limit for ticket purchasers is 19 years and over. Purchase must be made in the province of Saskatchewan.
- Draw Dates:
Loyalty Draw Cut-off: Midnight May 7, 2013
Loyalty Draw: May 22, 2013
Early Bird Cut-off: Midnight July 3, 2013
Early Bird Draw: July 18, 2013
Final Ticket Sales Cut-off: Midnight, July 24, 2013
Final Draw Dates: August 12, 2013 – August 14, 2013
- Total prizes to be won 2206, with a total retail value of $3,891,081.88 including all taxes and fees.
- All manual draws (Loyalty, Early Bird & Final) will be under the supervision of Black Fund Development Inc. and the firm of Stride Management Corp. and take place at the Saskatoon Grand Prize show home, 434 Greenbryre Lane, Saskatoon, SK. Any person wishing to view the draws may do so by attending at the above location on the draw date(s).
- The following are not permitted to purchase tickets in the lottery; Board Members and Executive Management Staff of STARS (Shock Trauma Air Rescue Society and the Foundation), employees of Stride Management Corp. and Black Fund Development Inc. and immediate family members of those listed above.
- Only tickets purchased before midnight May 7, 2013 are eligible to win the 26 Loyalty prizes. Only tickets purchased before midnight July 3, 2013 are eligible to win the early bird prize. If all tickets are sold by the early bird ticket sales cut-off, then the remaining 2180 prizes, including the early bird prize will be drawn commencing on July 22, 2013 and completed on July 24, 2013. If tickets remain after the early bird ticket sales cut-off, then only the early prize will be drawn on July 18, 2013. The remaining 2179 prize draws will commence on August 12, 2013 and will be completed on August 14, 2013.
- The first draw will be the Loyalty prizes followed by the early bird prize then followed by all remaining prizes which will be drawn in order of least retail value up to the prize of greatest retail value. After each winner is recorded, the ticket will be returned to the drum for all remaining draws. Each ticket purchased before the early bird ticket sales cut-off will be eligible for all 2180 draws. Tickets purchased after the early bird ticket sales cut-off will be eligible for the remaining 2179 draws.
- There will be no cash "in lieu of" option.
- Only 152,200 tickets will be sold at $60 each, a set of 2 for $100 or a set of 6 or $250.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded - no substitutes. All winners have one year from the date of the draw to claim their prize. Any costs associated with the delivery of a prize due to distance or unique circumstances will be covered by STARS. Restrictions apply for the following prize:
a) Travel – All travel prizes are valid for one year from draw date. Extensions will be granted upon request and blackout dates may apply. All travel includes return airfare from either Calgary or Edmonton unless otherwise indicated in the travel description.
b) STARS helicopter rides – valid for one year from draw date. STARS reserves the right to determine the date and the number of passengers on the ride based on availability of the helicopter. If the helicopter is required for mission activity, the ride will be rescheduled.
- All winners will be notified in writing by Stride Management Corp. and in some cases by telephone by STARS representatives of what they have won and how to claim the prize. The Early Bird and Top 10 final draw winners' names will be published in major newspapers in Regina and Saskatoon after all draws have been completed and a complete searchable listing will be posted on the lottery website at www.STARSlotterysaskatchewan.ca within 10 days following each draw.
- If a winner cannot be located after a period of one year from the draw date, the prize or equivalent cash value will be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by the Saskatchewan Liquor & Gaming Authority.
- In the event of a winning ticket stub having more than one name the licensee shall award the prize to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. The licensee and Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority are not responsible for resolving any disputes which may arise between different individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
- If any ticket purchased has been entered in any draw, no refund will be issued after the draw has taken place.
- For ticket enquiries please call 1-855-449-2444 or mail
STARS Lottery, PO Box 1515, Regina, SK S4P 3C2